Banglalink Internet offer 2019. BL all Customer internet & Minute and call rate offer cost for all time.
Banglalink Internet offer 2019
Join the Network that Gives the Most !
Move to Banglalink’s network anytime without changing your current mobile through Mobile Nuber Portability (MNP). Through this you can change your network service provider to another operator without changing your current mobile number.
For MNP procedure just follow these 3 easy steps –
- Take your number and NID Card number and visit your nearest BL SIM Selling outlet
- Provide your finger print in the Biometric Device and allow the service provide/retailer to fill up the e-registration form
- Collect your new Banglalink SIM
Why would you join the network that gives the most?
Banglalink is ready for you with higher spectrum and best customer service among all the mobile operators. And the festivities of giving the most is on always. To indulge in the festivities join us using MNP.
Recharge Tk. 48 and enjoy
1 GB Free internet !!!
Worry-free all-rate-1p/s to all operators for 3 month (90 Days)
Extra Validity Offers:
|Special Data Offer||Special Call Rate Offer||Special Minute Offer|
|Recharge TK. 42, or Dial *132*942#||Tk. 39||TK. 43 or Dial *132*943#|
|3 GB||54p/min(1 second pulse)(any operator)||75 Min (any operator)|
|Validity: 7 Days||Validity: 15 Days||Validity: 15 Days|
|Balance Check *5000*500#||Balance Check *124#||Balance Check *124*300#|
Call rate Validity on recharge is 3 months (i.e 90 days) and Free 1 GB internet’s validity is 15 days.
To check your 1 GB Free internet Balance dial *5000*500#
The Tk. 48 offer is only available for new subscribers and only on the first recharge of Tk. 48
Extra validity offers can be bought as many tines as you want within the first 90 days of activation
These are limited time offers
Default Start-up Bonus and Tariff
New connections will get Pre-loaded TK. 5 balance, Valid for 15 days and can be used for any Banglalink service. To check main account balance, dial *124#.
50 MB bonus internet is valid for 3 day. To check your internet balance *124*5#
50 bonus BL-BL SMS is valid for 10 days. To check your SMS balance *124*5#.
22paisa/10 second call rate is application to all number through 24 hours.
Common MNP queries and answers:
- What is MNP?
- MNP is Mobile Number Portability.MNP allows you keep your existing mobile Phone number when you switch to a different mobile phone operator. There will no more inconvenience of notifying friends and other acquaintances that you have changed your Mobile Number
- What document you’ll have to bring MNP?
- Your Mobile Number (registered with your NID)
- NID Card number
- What action steps are needed before activating MNP?
- Deactivate any Telecom Operator MFS account (if any)- however, your bkash, DBBL, UCBL, and other non-telco MFS service will be uninterrupted
- Clear dues or loan of the other operator (if any)
- How often can I activate MNP ? In there any stay time or condition of MNP?
- You can transfer (port) your mobile phone number as many times as you like. However, there is a 90 day stay period after a MNP process before another MNP request can be made.
- Will I be required to change my SIM card after successfully porting to the new Mobile Service provider?
- Yes, due to the unique features offered by each Mobile Service provider, you will be provided a new Banglalink SIM card after successful MNP.
- What is the transfer time for a consumer?
- Almost instantly in working days. However, it may take maximum 72 hours if there is any issue.
- Will there be any disruption to y service during the transfer (porting) process?
- MNP process will be completed almost instantly. However, there many likely be a 2-4 hours disruption to your mobile phone service during porting process.
- Will my bill cycle change?
- Your bill cycle for Postpaid connection may be changed with your new service provider. However, you can change the cycle based on your requirement later.
- Will my air time money, unused data/minute/SMS etc. be carry forwarded to after porting out?
- No. Un-used prepaid balance, data/minute/SMS/ etc. of the ported-out number will not be carry forwarded.
- Will I be able to enjoy the similar services, like VAS, Roaming facility etc. as I have enjoy with my existing Mobile service provider after Porting?
- Yes, but Value Added Services may differ from your current Mobile services provider to another Mobile Service provider. you need to register yourself again with the Value Added Service, You want to subscribe, after successful porting to the new Mobile Service provider.
- Will my contacts, address book etc. remain intact after successful MNP?
- The contacts saved in the phone, yes, will remain intact. However, if they are saved in the SIM card, they will not remain intact as you will get a new SIM from your new Mobile Service provider. Therefore, it is advised to copy your contacts from SIM to the phone before porting.
- How do I check balance, buy data, use customer service etc?
- To check your balance dial- *124#
- For Internet pack dial-*5000#
- For talk-time and Talk+ internet Bundle packs dial- *1100#
- For Emergency Balance Service dial – *121*99#
- For Amar Offer dial- *888#
- For Banglalink Priyojon dial- *6000#
- For Customer Self-care dial- *121#